make my day :)

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Depression is not a sign of weakness, it means that you've been trying to be strong for so long

i am in such a distressed situation right now that every little things will tick me off, i'm not in the mood for raya, and i just realized that i haven't been drawing flowers and teddy bears anymore. That's how uptight i am right now. And when my team lead made a joke about having to re-do my work ( which should take a year to finish, but we're only given 3 months ), i just said "Oh, it's you who are going to re-do it if that happens, I'm going on a fake maternity leave".

Seriously, I don't care anymore. The day before aku dah naik suara dengan boss, which caught him by surprise coz selama ni aku senyap je. Come on, don't think you can bully me that far. Sebelum tu, aku tak tidur lena 2 malam fikir apa benda aku nak cakap tau. If you want a deal with me, you better come prepared, and i'm not even talking about monetary compensations, since I've decide it's not worth trading my soul for.

That's it. Rasa yang lama ku pendam.



- Posted using BlogPress

4 comments:

R-B-I said...

Fake maternity leave?hahaha cam comel aje, meh sini jaga yusuf...
Harap ko dah lega n boleh fikir ttg raya.
Gud luck amal..

~Mommy ZuE~ said...

Ala kesiannya...they always throw shite at u and save the credits to themselves,no? Sheeshh

Lady Antz said...

aku sgt suka title itew.. sgt betul!

awesome blossom said...

hahaha, fake maternity leave. I want one too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails