Pagi tadi topik Hot Chat kat Hot FM was about saying thanks to your ex.
So banyakla callers, sms yang masuk where people thanked their ex-wives, ex-husbands, ex-gf, ex-bf dan yang sewaktu dengannya..... I found it very inspiring...
Maka saya pun nak buat jugakla ucapan.
My dear Mxxxxxxxx,
Thanks for making that decision to break up with me. It hurts then and I can still feel the hurt now through the cracks of my once a broken heart.
But it makes me what I am now, and I have to thank you for that. What you did made me learn how to be happy with myself and by myself.
Thanks for treating me the way you've treated me, coz by that I learnt to appreciate others that treat me right.
Thanks for telling me you loved me, coz by that I learnt that "I love you" is not all that is to love.
I wish you happiness, and thanks again from the deepest of my heart.
- Posted using BlogPress
No comments:
Post a Comment