The fireworks have finished and the cork is back in the bottle. But yes, we had a successful drilling campaign for the appraisal well. I still have 8 more wells to drill (since I work both projects), so obviously takde rehat pun...anyway, rasa berbaloi je tak balik raya, with the well results. Tambah berbaloi bila dapat SRA for the effort....Alhamdulillah...rezeki rezeki...
So here's a teaser to what are currently tempting me:
huhuhu prioritize....prioritize....
tapi kan...Tefal Actifry tu I dah beli dah pun...just waiting for it to arrive from London...tak tahan la tengok blog kak LG....boleh makan segala benda lazat yang bergoreng without worrying too much about the oil....
So here's a teaser to what are currently tempting me:
huhuhu prioritize....prioritize....
tapi kan...Tefal Actifry tu I dah beli dah pun...just waiting for it to arrive from London...tak tahan la tengok blog kak LG....boleh makan segala benda lazat yang bergoreng without worrying too much about the oil....





2 comments:
I vote for 1st and 4th...haha
Post a Comment