It's my 6th day in Bali...flying back today...back to work and responsibilities...
Thought of walking to the beach (this villa has its own private access to the beach), but it's raining outside...hmmm, I just lie down on the day bed at the balcony

It had been a great holiday...I really felt burned out with work..and I came here just to relax...percaya tak, Tanah Lot pun aku tak pegi... hahahaha...more reasons to come back here..nak datang dengan hero yang gagah la.. best sikit, rasa secure je nak pegi tempat2 yang banyak monyet.. ehhh


I'm glad that my parents are enjoying themselves too...dad complained that I never bring him to my travels...so I gave him a taste on what I usually do...tapi sebab bawak parents dan aku pun datang sini nak rest so 50% of the time we stayed in and enjoy the room...we stayed in boutique villas both in Ubud and Seminyak, but took the suite rooms (awkward siot kalau duduk villa designed for honeymoon-ers tapi ko ngan parents ko)

Hmmm...sudah melalut..anyway, kalau biasa mesti rasa berat hati nak balik..well, memang nak stay lama sikit pun..tapi hati sudah merindu Mr Chenta...I think kalau lagi 3 hari jauh2 macam ni mungkin boleh mendatangkan depression...even though hari2 skype...sebab kadang2 kalau line tak elok muka dia jadi macam ni..

To quote my favorite article by Solitary Wanderer;
"If she says she loves you, she must have seen something in you, something that can always call her back from her travels, something that can anchor her to the world in the way that she wants to after weeks and months of being on the road.
Date a girl who travels. Make her feel safe, warm, and secure. Make her believe that no matter where she goes, and however long she’s gone, you’ll always be there for her, the one that she can call home."
It doesn't matter where I go, how long we've been apart and who I met along the way...in the end, it's YOU that I'm coming back to.. it's in your arms where I feel belong to...it's home.

P/S: jiwang la pulak...rasa nak muntah hijau dengan ayat yang dikarang sendiri...kekekeke <3 br="">
3>
Thought of walking to the beach (this villa has its own private access to the beach), but it's raining outside...hmmm, I just lie down on the day bed at the balcony

It had been a great holiday...I really felt burned out with work..and I came here just to relax...percaya tak, Tanah Lot pun aku tak pegi... hahahaha...more reasons to come back here..nak datang dengan hero yang gagah la.. best sikit, rasa secure je nak pegi tempat2 yang banyak monyet.. ehhh


I'm glad that my parents are enjoying themselves too...dad complained that I never bring him to my travels...so I gave him a taste on what I usually do...tapi sebab bawak parents dan aku pun datang sini nak rest so 50% of the time we stayed in and enjoy the room...we stayed in boutique villas both in Ubud and Seminyak, but took the suite rooms (awkward siot kalau duduk villa designed for honeymoon-ers tapi ko ngan parents ko)

Hmmm...sudah melalut..anyway, kalau biasa mesti rasa berat hati nak balik..well, memang nak stay lama sikit pun..tapi hati sudah merindu Mr Chenta...I think kalau lagi 3 hari jauh2 macam ni mungkin boleh mendatangkan depression...even though hari2 skype...sebab kadang2 kalau line tak elok muka dia jadi macam ni..

To quote my favorite article by Solitary Wanderer;
"If she says she loves you, she must have seen something in you, something that can always call her back from her travels, something that can anchor her to the world in the way that she wants to after weeks and months of being on the road.
Date a girl who travels. Make her feel safe, warm, and secure. Make her believe that no matter where she goes, and however long she’s gone, you’ll always be there for her, the one that she can call home."
It doesn't matter where I go, how long we've been apart and who I met along the way...in the end, it's YOU that I'm coming back to.. it's in your arms where I feel belong to...it's home.

P/S: jiwang la pulak...rasa nak muntah hijau dengan ayat yang dikarang sendiri...kekekeke <3 br="">
3>
No comments:
Post a Comment