Phewww....it's the last day of the Gregorian calendar...this was indeed an interesting year.. and I'm having mixed emotions right now (well, partly because I have a huge backlog of things that I haven't finished and I want to go back early like everybody else)
Anyway, to summarize 2013:
Here you go. 13 points to summarize my 2013. Hoping for a wonderful, colourful and blessed 2014. Amin ya rabbal 'alamiin
Anyway, to summarize 2013:
- Dad had been ill since Oct/Nov 2012, we had to push him on wheelchair most of the times. But came January 2013, he was totally bedridden and totally lost strength of his four limbs.
- Went to umrah with my parents in March / April 2013.
- Dad regained his health circa March / April, despite still having to rely on medications till now. Mom went back to work after 3 months of unpaid leave. Alhamdulillah
- 2013 travels: Semarang, Jakarta, Umrah, Turkey (Istanbul & Cappadocia), Penang, Bali ... not much as I used to though
- Busy at work....the year just went passed me
- I lost 8kg in 2012, only to regain at least half of it back in 2013....no idea how much, I haven't been on the scales since March.
- Bought a trombone. The community band that I'm part of just performed at Sungei Wang Plaza as part of their Christmas entertainment program.
- Got my heart broken. Twice.
- Got to know Mr C. Despite all odds, we fell in love.
- Didn't make any major purchases this year. Not even a single designer handbag. (sigh....how did I miss out on this KPI.. ;P )
- I learned to let go of all my emotional attachments. Much calmer now, but I'm still on my learning process.
- Finally found skin care and cosmetics that work for my skin. **macam cantik je**
- A year of seeking knowledge, insha Allah will be consistent on this.
Here you go. 13 points to summarize my 2013. Hoping for a wonderful, colourful and blessed 2014. Amin ya rabbal 'alamiin

No comments:
Post a Comment