make my day :)

Friday, January 10, 2014

Vent. Rant. Whatever

As much as I want to keep the negativity out of any of my blog posts, there are bound to be time such as now where I just need an outlet to vent....

Been feeling low the whole week...partly because I wasn't feeling well and feel like crap the whole time...and a niggling feeling that I chose to ignore but when it surfaces, suddenly there's a dark cloud hanging over my head.

Even the fact that I just bought a new handbag doesn't help this low feeling that I'm having right now..and for the first time in months, I don't have anything to do on a Friday night..

At this very minute, I'm sitting alone in the car, parked somewhere not knowing what to do or where to go, digging deep into my heart to find out the root cause of my sadness. Is it because deep down, I still feel insecure? Is it because I hate being emotionally dependent on another person? Is it because I'm still getting used to the changes in my life?

well...since I'm also thinking of what I feel like doing.. These tops my list:

1. Write an angry message to my little brother - SENT

2. Get a hair cut and/or hair wash

3. Force myself to sleep

4. Watch a movie - scrap it...no fun watching alone and have to get up early tomorrow

5. Eat ice-cream / desserts - takde selera dah

6. Call my mom - no mood to talk, whatsapp only

7. Plan what to do on Sunday otherwise I'll go crazy again


Anyway, lega sikit lepas vent out kat sini...jom balik rumah sebelum mati keracunan karbon monoksida dalam kereta ni.. Na'uzubillah la kan



- Posted using BlogPress

1 comment:

babYpose said...

Salam, hope everything is well now, take care.

Related Posts with Thumbnails