It's a 4 day long weekend, 1-4th Jan (for my long time blog readers...you would already know what I usually do on long weekends like this)..
This was how it went, though.
A. What I did during the weekend:
- Woke up, dressed up, showed up, smiled and behaved the way I am supposes to as a friend/sister/etc,etc
B. What I really wanna do:
- Go home to my parents or somewhere (but I did not coz it was supposed to be their busiest weekend)
- Watch The Hobbit at Beanieplex or normal cineplex
- Get my facial and mani-pedi done coz I feel really ugly lately (but this I can do on normal days as well).
- Cuddle
- of course I have to get item A done first
C. What I really should do:
- Come to office and finish my reports in peace. (Loser)
No comments:
Post a Comment