Since SSP9599 10th year reunion in early November, my weekend has been filled with activities that the only time I get to rest is on weekdays...itu pun half of the time I will still go out after work....I'm more appreciative of the time that I get to spend at home in front of my TV...huhu...
sepanjang 2 bulan ni, there were only 2 weekends I spent at home.
and today, finally I got sick. sakit sampai kena ambik MC.
huhu.
I have to slow down.
and think about getting settled.
I won't say that there will be no more traveling in 2010.
it will be reduced....maybe around 30-50%, for a start.
which will leave me time to contemplate about my life and my future.
until now, I pretty much don't give a damn about anything and everything.
it's about time to start thinking again.
i start this year on very positive note and feelings.
i know that i will be fine.
despite body aches, sore throat, hingus dan batuk that I'm having right now.
as for this blog, i will try to keep writing even though i'm not so much in sharing mode right now.
i'll think up of something else to write.
haha
macamla korang nak sangat baca
2 comments:
demam2 pun ley berFB, berblog..rest laa..caner nak baikkk..haihh~
eh.. aku baca!! biar jauh dimata.. dengan blog ni bleh dekatkan kawan2 =) take care!
Post a Comment