I'm still hoping that this is all a joke
Like what u always do
And a very bad one indeed
I'm still expecting
For you to call me any minute from now
And said "gotcha"
So that I will have the right to kick you silly
But I guess people don't pull a bad joke
on old people with weak heart
and high blood pressure
I'm going to miss your easygoing smile
and your comment everytime
when you see me all dressed up
when you see me all dressed up
"you're looking for a guy is it?"
I'm going to miss the fact that you're larger than life
and embracing it
with open heart
even though I will tell you
that you take half of the space
of my living room
I will miss our annual balik kampung road trips
that we've been taking since you're a tod
You're always happy
and you never take people's word
to heart
and you relish
in being called a phat boy
and proud of it
I will miss our picnics and outings and meals
and secretly feeding you extra food
when your mum ain't looking
I will miss the way
you make me feel great
about the way I look
I will miss your bragging
about having
two secret admirers
I want you to know
that you're the only male cousin
that I still hugged and let hug
even though you're all grown up now
to me you're still the chubby little boy
that I used to chase around
I pray that you're blessed
in the thereafter
I pray to Allah to give your family
the strength to move on
without you
I'm glad we had a lot of happy memories together
it made me laugh
when you added me in facebook
a day before your 18th birthday
less than 2 weeks back
just because
I only allow 18 years old and above
to be my facebook friend
never thought it would be your last
phat boy
I love you
Al-Fatihah



8 comments:
bolo seriously.
aku sgt sedey membacanyer...
sebak rasa though i dont know him..
what happened to him?
aku pun tak sure
esok pagi baru aku balik kch
Al-Fatihah to ur cousin, Amal. Mudahan rohnya ditempatkan dikalangan org2 yg beriman, yg baik2 & tenang di sisi Pencipta. Takziah.
Al fatihah..smoga rohNya diberkati Tuhan, insyaAllah..sorry for your loss amal..be strong n take care k..
sorry to hear tht.. take care yeah.
thanks.everybody was unable to choke their tears.i miss him.
al-fatihah. my regards to your family.
your tribute is very beautiful, bolo.
so sorry for ur loss..al-fatihah.
Post a Comment