Huhu…kena tag oleh Miss E (*tag = tanda = mark)
I should really be working now, but my mind needs a break while it’s storming on ideas of how to best present a set of data without raising too many unnecessary questions… daymm….
5 things I'm thankful at..
1. my life, regardless how bleak it is at times, there’s always a silver lining
2. family and friends
3. a cool head on my shoulder – in most situation, I think I’m quite rational and optimistic
4. a good income that enables me to contribute more to my family, travel, eat and shop
5. my 4-wheeler which I bought at such a great deal!
5 things I regretted about..
There are a number of things in the past that I wished would have a different outcome or where I should have reacted differently to, however, there’s no point in regretting. Things that we’ve gone through in our lives shaped what we are now.
5 alive celebrities I wanted to meet..
Not really. I will feel awkward I guess if I ever meet them….but then, maybe:
1. Umie Aida
2. Giulliana & Bill Rancic
3. David Cook
4. Gerard Butler
5. Beyonce
5 places i wanted to go..
I don’t have particular places that I REALLY want to go. It all depends on timing, mood, money and which route is on sale. There’s a lot of interesting places to be discovered in this world.
5 childhood memories..
1. kecik-kecik dah pandai bercinta…ish ish ish
2. contemplating to run away from home everytime after kena marah dengan my mom, and start counting how many days I can survive with RM2 and eating 20 sen keropok.
3. we moved a lot, and once we stayed in a rural area with no road access..kena naik express boat je…the first house that my parents bought has a really big compound and a lot of trees…my late grandpa built us swings on those trees, it was so much fun running/cycling/swinging/climbing around…
4. annual trip back to Limbang on Royal Brunei Airlines…then downgrade to road trips on a very muddy/bad Kuching –Miri road which was still in construction, fortunately, the road gets better and no more queues at the ferries (1 in Sibu, 1 in Miri, 1 in Kuala Belait and 1 in Tedungan), which was horrible
5. pecah duit tabung masing-masing (including my youngest brother who is eleven years younger than me) to buy our parents’ anniversary gifts. Masa kecik-kecik we can only afford picture frame and cards, then I remember we bought them a comforter set….now it’s jewelleries and vacations…the picture frame from 16 years ago is still sitting in my mom’s office..
And so on and so on…I love my childhood memories.
5 people to continue the tag circle..
1. tengku nurul izza
2. siti yuhanis
3. mirah UM
4. yayee
5. si tukang cakap, kalau dia rajin
1 comment:
hehe, bolo, mule2 bace mmg dh rase nk buat..lagi2 bila ditag, mmg wajib buatla :)
Post a Comment