make my day :)

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Expedia is the word of the day

The thing about being a cheap flight hunter is you'll get so heartbroken when the best deal get out of your hands....even though the second best is still pretty damn good. In some circumstances, it might be the "penny wise, pound foolish" case. And it is really a risk game to play. Money is at stake here since most of the cheapies are non-refundable.

So, dear readers....I've already bought my Houston-New York flight tickets. Gonna fly Continental Airlines. What sucks is the fare was only $267 when I checked last night and this morning. If only I'm not that indecisive and terhegeh-hegeh, I wouldn't need to pay $337 for that. Dahla kena bayar for check-in luggage some more. Haish....

That's it la...if by some reasons, my course is canceled....I'm gonna be screwed. Dahla expenses from previous trip to Aussie belum clear sepenuhnya lagi.....insyaAllah, rezeki sentiasa ada. Will lelong some things on e-bay soon. Ha ha.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails