In my work, everytime we are about to drill a well, we'll do the drilling or logging well on paper exercise, where we will engaged all the parties involved to sit down and discuss what are the requirements needed to accomplish a successful operation.
So far, I have engaged the "tuan rumah" and I've already known what level of readiness they're on for tomorrow. The contractors will still be doing work on the kitchen hence I would not be able to unpack my kitchen stuffs, meaning I have to do it myself some other day. The furniture shops will do the delivery also on the same day with my movers, so I have to ensure that not so many people have to work on assembling the things in the same room / space.
This is what I came up with. Poyo tak? :P
So far, I have engaged the "tuan rumah" and I've already known what level of readiness they're on for tomorrow. The contractors will still be doing work on the kitchen hence I would not be able to unpack my kitchen stuffs, meaning I have to do it myself some other day. The furniture shops will do the delivery also on the same day with my movers, so I have to ensure that not so many people have to work on assembling the things in the same room / space.
This is what I came up with. Poyo tak? :P

No comments:
Post a Comment