Actually, I had a bad week/weekend... dah tulis half dah citerr, tapi malas nak sambung balik... so mari cerita pasal excited nak masuk rumah baru... huhu (though the house will not be fully ready when we move in our things, lantakla malas nak tensen2)..
I think I really have to get my act together, organize myself and be ready for my move. As most of the furnitures in my old Miri house are either hand-me downs or things that I bought on a budget, I had a fun / tiring time shopping for furnitures etc... best gakla...
I've prepared a spreadsheet with things that I need and the planned budget then I compare it against actual... some of the things ngam-ngam je harga dengan apa yg dah dibudgetkan, some is slightly overbudget and some tak sampai half pun harga actual dengan what was budgeted, which is good sebab rupanya ada few important items that I forgot to include in my budget, like mattress for the guest bed, curtains (lots of windows) and I don't know what else that might come up.
Didn't really buy a lot, since I brought some stuffs from my Miri house (am renting out my place 75% furnished).. most of the things like my new couch pun beli kat Miri since rotan/jati furniture kat KL mahal... yang lain-lain I just buy from LDP Furniture Mall je...senang... langsir buat kat Nilai 3.. huhu... I did it in a shop nama MK apa ntah... okeyla... the sales assistant look like he knows what he's talking about, kedai tu punya display pun nampak elok.. and they have a decent selection of materials... boleh siap dalam 2 jam pulak tu... tapi I buat French pleats je...simple, lagipun rumah sewa je pun, bukan rumah sendiri..
I had a concept in mind tapi tak taula jadi ke tak nanti... haha... serabut tapi tetap excited... can't wait to get out of this box... and to those who thinks living smack in the Golden Triangle ni best... erm,think again.. rimas adalah kot for me yang kampung ni... hehehe.. rasanya end of May pun belum tentu lagi habis unpack/kemas rumah though... so housewarming tu tunggu lah ye... :)
I think I really have to get my act together, organize myself and be ready for my move. As most of the furnitures in my old Miri house are either hand-me downs or things that I bought on a budget, I had a fun / tiring time shopping for furnitures etc... best gakla...
I've prepared a spreadsheet with things that I need and the planned budget then I compare it against actual... some of the things ngam-ngam je harga dengan apa yg dah dibudgetkan, some is slightly overbudget and some tak sampai half pun harga actual dengan what was budgeted, which is good sebab rupanya ada few important items that I forgot to include in my budget, like mattress for the guest bed, curtains (lots of windows) and I don't know what else that might come up.
Didn't really buy a lot, since I brought some stuffs from my Miri house (am renting out my place 75% furnished).. most of the things like my new couch pun beli kat Miri since rotan/jati furniture kat KL mahal... yang lain-lain I just buy from LDP Furniture Mall je...senang... langsir buat kat Nilai 3.. huhu... I did it in a shop nama MK apa ntah... okeyla... the sales assistant look like he knows what he's talking about, kedai tu punya display pun nampak elok.. and they have a decent selection of materials... boleh siap dalam 2 jam pulak tu... tapi I buat French pleats je...simple, lagipun rumah sewa je pun, bukan rumah sendiri..
I had a concept in mind tapi tak taula jadi ke tak nanti... haha... serabut tapi tetap excited... can't wait to get out of this box... and to those who thinks living smack in the Golden Triangle ni best... erm,think again.. rimas adalah kot for me yang kampung ni... hehehe.. rasanya end of May pun belum tentu lagi habis unpack/kemas rumah though... so housewarming tu tunggu lah ye... :)
4 comments:
beli furniture kat LDP? ko duk kat mana nih? dekat2 ngan umah zue ke?
dear...ktk cne kinek tok???
hohoh, this month genap setahun aku pindah my condo. still have a few boxes unpacked. guest room still has no matress (and the bed is still unassembled). and i still dont have any langsir anyway in my house!
setahun dah nih. hahaha.
min: kat SS1, 2 stations away from KJ
tilla: kamek baruk pindah KL.. mun dtg ctok buzz jakla.. rumah pun banyak bilit..
fatma: hahaha...I'm just trying to make the place as homey as possible.. I need something like that for a stable mind... lagipun, my house nanti banyak visitors kot... kalau ko nak beli langsir, I can drive u there... shopping for house things is so much fun!
Post a Comment