just got my internet connection fixed over the weekend... but am still not done with the unpacking.. I spent the weekend cleaning floors (3 rounds, you) laundry and hanging out with some Miri friends who came down for the Mother's Day weekend... then, menengok semula Meteor Garden drama series sampai habis... oh, Dao Ming Shi dan San Chai adalah sangat sweet... also tengok DVD cerita "Cun" yang Maya Karin ngan Remy Ishak... entertaining la jugak but I particularly love one of the songs in the soundtrack... the house is getting cosier and more homey each day.. I don't even feel like going out in the weekends..hehehe (no lah, actually stress at work, so I rather stay at home and relax than memenatkan badan pergi berhungga-hungga)..
now bolehla berblog and blogwalking semula... hehehehe
now bolehla berblog and blogwalking semula... hehehehe
3 comments:
keep on blogging k..pastok hapdet secara xpress.. :)
Boleh ko abiskan tgk meteor!rindunya nk tgk san chai...
nak pinjam
Post a Comment