make my day :)

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Reflection

Things that happened in 2011:

1. The year started in a hectic way, with me commuting miri-kl every other week, good for my enrich points, but not good for my life stability.

2. Packed up 5 years+ of my life in Miri in less than a week. No farewell or whatnot. I don't know how to say goodbye and parties make me feel awkward.

3. I got a promotion. Alhamdulillah.

4. Moved back to Klang Valley. Had a good year going out with girlfriends from high school and uni. When I was in Miri, we caught up once a year or 2 years kot. Which is a good thing.

5. Lived with my brothers. The first few months were so irritating it made me swear I'm not going to let a guy into my life. Like seriously.

6. Found out how to be a "mother" to a rebellious teenager feels like... At least other people would have had umpteenth years of preparation... Not FUN and when you have to do the "membebel" part eventually, it add wrinkles to your face. Pfffttt. And when you decided to not give a damn, the REAL mother told you to grow up and be responsible.

7. Divided myself 50-50 between two different projects, companies and office locations. I even managed to fall sick on my own time (read: Hari Raya holidays). Earned myself a reputation and some kaching$$

8. Did not travel much in 2011, only went to NZ and a short weekend in Singapore, which was great. So 2012 adalah tahun membalas dendam.

8. I gained 7kg and lost that much by year end. Now i'm back to square one, which is fat. :P

9. Re-acquainted with my favorite pastime - shopping! The most hazardous thing in KL so far.

10. Didn't have time to go out with new people because workload is like crazy. When I finally got the time, it has to be an ocean apart la pulak...and I really don't know what are the chances that this will work...serahkan pada Allah je lah.

11. My wish for 2012: to be able to keep my discipline for healthy living (eating right, exercise, indulge once in a while), for better luck in love, to survive another year of my career (it's hard to pretend that you know rocket science when you don't have any inclination whatsoever), to travel more, more roadtrips around peninsula, quality time with more of my girlfriends, better daughter/sister/aunt for my family, to look 18 when I hit the big 3-oh, to care more for the world and my community by volunteering on a regular basis and maybe to pick up my trombone-playing skills back.

Phewww, seems like a tall order. Sempat ke nak buat semua ni?

Happy New Year y'all and all the best!!




- Posted using BlogPress, from a place where I found my inner peace, hoping that I would get the same feeling after this weekend is over.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails