make my day :)

Monday, July 2, 2012

A million thanks

hari ini saya terasa nak berterima kasih dengan kawan2 yg bagi saya menumpang kasih ngan family diorang semasa zaman budak hingusan di Jalan Kolam
Ayer dahulu...

Here goes to Sooty, Farina, Idasya, Yayee, Hana, Ude, Ca'in and whoever else that I might missed out their names..

They say your upbringing shapes what you are today, I'm really proud of my parents for bringing me up this way, but there are also positive values from these families that I still keep with me until now.

Deep inside I'm still that little girl from Borneo, with no regular visitors during weekends. Thanks for making my life beautiful in your own way. I hope our friendship remains despite the fact that I'm really lousy in keeping in touch, but that does not mean I love you less.

*berair hidung*


- Posted using BlogPress

1 comment:

f a r i n a said...

what brought this up? hehehe...nevertheless, thank you too, ching-ko!

Related Posts with Thumbnails