make my day :)

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Shopping Mode?




Ini bukan post nak tunjuk body, tapi nak tunjuk baju.

This Desigual dress, I bought in a bazaar in Goa, India for RM40. The same dress here costs around RM240, and if u're lucky u might get 30-50% discount.

Since a lot of the main clothing brands manufacture in India, you are sure to find a "reject" version of the apparels sold on the streets. I also bought one Zara cotton blouse for RM12. The exact same item in Zara KLCC (this particular blouse is made in India, btw) costs RM129!!! The defect is minor anyway you can't even tell.

Oh I can go on and on about how much I love shopping in India... Itu belum lagi mention the fact that in India I can buy M size in the stores...ho ho ho...and the cotton is highest quality cotton...

Maka dengan itu, pergi Bandung ni saya berazam tak nak shopping. Nak beli kain batik je cukup.

Hu hu

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails