make my day :)

Thursday, February 7, 2013

My toys...

















To call it a mid-life crisis would be too pessimistic, so..it's a 1/3-life crisis that I'm having now...

It's not really impulse buying, I've wanted a Diana F+ since 3 years ago...the sales assistant was giving me a funny look coz with the instagram and a lots of apps nowadays, people don't do analogues anymore...siap cakap "dah 4 bulan takde org beli benda ni kak"...huhuhu

The shoes pulak I've wanted since December...tapi belum ada jodoh lagi coz during the Christmas sales, I couldn't get the size + colour + design that I want at the discounted price that I wanted (perempuan songeh). So alang-alang dah nak beli...let's go crazy with the colour...hehehehe, can't wait to use it for my department's field trip in 2 weeks time and my travels, of course...

Oh...who's that girl with the red shoes? :)))

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails