Have you ever had that niggling thoughts at the back of your mind that "karma is getting back at you?"
Common perceptions and 'mulut-mulut orang' a.k.a pressures from people around you also does not help much. I was always wondering if I've made a couple of this so-called "menolak rezeki" until I found this story, and it kind of gives me a sense of peace, knowing that I'm not destined for a life of condemnation after all.....well, of course my reason(s) were different, but nevertheless I've prayed for God to guide me into the right direction. Baik atau buruk, akan terbongkar jua oleh waktu.
Now that I've spiked your interests... you can read that post HERE
Wallahu'alam
Common perceptions and 'mulut-mulut orang' a.k.a pressures from people around you also does not help much. I was always wondering if I've made a couple of this so-called "menolak rezeki" until I found this story, and it kind of gives me a sense of peace, knowing that I'm not destined for a life of condemnation after all.....well, of course my reason(s) were different, but nevertheless I've prayed for God to guide me into the right direction. Baik atau buruk, akan terbongkar jua oleh waktu.
Now that I've spiked your interests... you can read that post HERE
Wallahu'alam
No comments:
Post a Comment