make my day :)

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Semoga berbahagia hingga ke anak cucu

I was supposed to write this yesterday.

Well...on 20.05.2005, I joined the company that I'm working now.
Yesterday I celebrated my 8th year anniversary.
Kalau aku kahwin time tahun 2005 tu and gave birth a year after, anak aku dah masuk darjah satu pun.
Anyway, inilah hidup...you can only plan but Allah's plan is the best.
Contrary to some people, I don't have much gripes about the company.
Because, if I move pun, the issues will still be similar issues....plus, I've been quite lucky to be given opportunities to work on interesting projects.
I got a nice bonus today as well....alhamdulillah, no harm in staying at least for another 2 years.
And I rewarded myself with a fitflop that I was never able to justify buying for myself given how many shoes I already have. (tu pun nak cerita ke?)

Ok bai

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails