make my day :)

Saturday, October 19, 2013

FULL

It's weekend again.

Started with belated birthday dinner for Mr Chenta after work on Friday, pastu gi tengok the Twin Towers all lighted up in pink.




Today, 8.30 am ada orang nak datang service water dispenser. One good thing about Coway is if the customer is a woman, now they will send a woman technician...sangat bagus.

Then, I will pick up Aishah at her hotel then off we go to The Curve for lunch reunion... Ex-Miri Babes (not Miri ex-babes..we're still as gorgeous as we were back then hahahahahha)...all the girls are here now in KL + Aishah for the weekend. Now all we're missing are Suraya and Christy.

The hardest part would be to go back early as I have yet to submit the abstract for my conference paper. Agghhhh....yes, this procrastinator has to go to the office after that.

Sunday - full day of majlis ilmu. I will share with you kalau ada benda bermanfaat okeyh!

Till then.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails