I wrote this, 3 years back.
At that time, I was living my life alternating between Miri and KL, like nobody's business.
Too tired to be in either places. Neither here nor there.
I felt a sense of dejavu this afternoon.
A feeling like I don't belong. Sebatang kara. Huk huk...
Well, dah 20 tahun kot hidup macam ni, dasar cengeng dan drama queen la katakan...
Anyway,I got a reason to smile today.
I'm (almost) home.
At that time, I was living my life alternating between Miri and KL, like nobody's business.
Too tired to be in either places. Neither here nor there.
I felt a sense of dejavu this afternoon.
A feeling like I don't belong. Sebatang kara. Huk huk...
Well, dah 20 tahun kot hidup macam ni, dasar cengeng dan drama queen la katakan...
Anyway,I got a reason to smile today.
I'm (almost) home.
No comments:
Post a Comment