19 Sept: KCH-MYY, back from Hari Raya break
20 - 27 Sept: MYY-KUL-MYY for work
30 Sept: MYY-JHB
1 Oct: Singapore for jalan-jalan
2 Oct: Muar - Melaka - KL for my friend's wedding and jalan-jalan
3 Oct: KUL-MYY
6 Oct: MYY-KUL
7 Oct: KUL-Bangkok
8 Oct: Bangkok-Krabi
11 Oct: Krabi-KUL
12 Oct: KUL-MYY, felt sick coz I sat next to a guy who smells like garlic and unshower-ness...pucat muka takleh bernafas properly for more than 2 hours!
15 Oct: MYY-BKI
17 Oct: BKI-MYY
22 Oct: MYY-KCH
24 Oct: KCH-MYY
I am so tired already....can't wait to go back to my normal rhythm again (if I have one).
The sweetest comment I've ever got on all this fiasco is "ko ada ambik supplement tak?"
hu hu
The holiday was good. Simple lazy holiday....kalau tak pegi pantai, lepak kat swimming pool sahaja....self indulgent gilerrr.....and I get to eat tomyam and mango sticky rice everyday....nyum nyum...and self pampering at the various massage huts...heaven...
okla...write again later
2 comments:
hows KRABI??
itu nanti I cerita lain kali....
Post a Comment