make my day :)

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Story Mory: Metabolisme

I have a friend/colleague. She's petite and athletic. In short, body dia memang lean dan smart....and womanly at the same time....not voluptous type....but with a cute butt. Mind you, she's very athletic....kalau setakat 5km tu, dia lari laju macam pelesit....so we had this conversation one day.....dia tengah mengeluh pasal dia gemuk.

Friend: I gemukla....tengokla muka I ni. Bulat giler...


Me: Apa yang bulat? (Rasa nak cekik je minah ni)


Friend: You have to believe me. I dah gemuk (showing me a not-so-old"kurus"picture of herself).


Me: Kalau you gemuk, I ni apa? I must be overly obese then.


Friend: You takpe. High metabolism.


Me: (I so disbelief this girl)....why do you say so? Sebab I kuat makan, malas exercise, and yet I didn't membesar macam Syanie?


Friend: (looks like she wants to agree)

~sigh...

1 comment:

kejora said...

kak am...saye ni sedang-sedang aja~~~

Related Posts with Thumbnails