make my day :)

Monday, December 27, 2010

of current affairs..

Currently reading:


Current perfume:


Current dream guy:



Current wish:

Current condition:


Current favorite pastime:


Currently watching:


huh...sakit hati aku tengok cerita nih....by the way, the film is different from the book written by a history writer on this bloody mess...

9 comments:

Lady Antz said...

seriously? the current dream guy?

~Am said...

ever since I watched The Holiday..

f a r i n a said...

i got the script of that particular movie you are currently watching years ago before they started shooting, and I can tell you, the outcome sgt la berbeza drpd what I visualize when i read the script! Heard they had to change directors 3 times, hence the kelam kabutness.

i agree, sgt lah sakit hati tengok! and they've such a great line up some more ah! What a waste of resources

[tErOmPaH bIrU] said...

hemmm.. da nangga juak LAPKD ya petang marek.. teruja pada mulanya but then pandei geram indah tegal sound nya cam blur~ blur~.. dialog sidak cam jelas sik jelas jak :|

~Am said...

farina, along: yeah...I heard that the budget is high as well for the movie...sayang kan... suka tengok si Siti Shahrizad ni berlakon.. and watak Bachok juga agak menjadi... Farid Kamil is ermm.... Farid Kamil.

f a r i n a said...

Dulu patutnya, Dayang = Fasha Sandha, Samantha = Natasha Hudson. Then Fasha kena tangkap sbb ganja, so ganti Natasha jd Dayang. Then Natasha pull out, ganti Siti Shahrizad. Entah sape2 tah jd Samantha tu.

Glad to hear Bachok's role agak menjadi. He passed me the script back then to see if the role suits him. So aku kena baca, then guess which role he was offered, and why I thot so. Hahaha...terasa mcm berjasa, bley? :p (walaupun filem tu, even he agreed, adalah menghampakan)

~Am said...

Natasha wouldn't make a good Dayang anyway....

and Samantha macam makcik2 je... kalau Awang tu takde Dayang pun dia tak nak kot

awesome blossom said...

jack black...??!!! Hahaha.. I love him especially dlm school of rock - so awesomeeee!!!! - tp x de aaa jadi dream guy kot.

~Am said...

aishhhh....sebab aku dah agak dah org akan pelik sebab tu aku tak cakap pasal jack black dari dulu...

Related Posts with Thumbnails