Pssttt….I know that I said I’m not going to travel anywhere next year….2011 is for cost recovery year….but I can’t help it when TC told me that Air Asia is doing opening sales for their new route to Christchurch, New Zealand…..talk about peer pressure.
So guess what? I told him to book me one way ticket since if my little brother does well in his SPM, my other ***** brother told him that we’ll bring him to NZ…. My condition was if he got all 11A’s, but my other ***** brother (who’s going to pay for half of it) said 7A’s pun takpe…..pfffttt…..kalau akulah ada abang kakak macam ni dulu, mesti aku dah dapat 20A masa aku nye SPM. Downside of being a firstborn…
TC confirmed that he already booked my ticket in September….huhu….thinking of doing the whole country and go back via Auckland naik MAS or RBA. It’s time to revive contact with my Kiwi friend. Woot woot.
If korang interested, come la….sale tu baru start pukul 7.oo pagi tadi sampai 5 Dec for travel period within April – November 2011. Grab it while u can!

No comments:
Post a Comment