kalau korang perasan, ticker aku tak bergerak-bergerak dari hari tu...
thanks to the balik kampung trips, GCC, stress-eating, and also the superb food I had before I left Miri...
nasib baik tak bertambah... maybe it's because I also walked quite a lot to get from place to place...
now, after everything settled and in-place... mari kita... menggerakkan ticker itu..
yeah...
thanks to the balik kampung trips, GCC, stress-eating, and also the superb food I had before I left Miri...
nasib baik tak bertambah... maybe it's because I also walked quite a lot to get from place to place...
now, after everything settled and in-place... mari kita... menggerakkan ticker itu..
yeah...
1 comment:
Hahahaha darling, your past few posts on moving to KL is so funny. Looking at the amount of stuff u have, u sure u don't need help to unpack? And your list to survive in KL, I think I only have the touch n' go. Yang lain tuh takde. Of course the ipad tuh is a want lah kan, not a need! Hehehe funny!
And what is this ticker for? Running?
Post a Comment