make my day :)

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Beware, it's gonna make you cry

I know this one woman
With a great capacity to love
Laki dia mintak izin kawen satu lagi
Dia izinkan
Tapi Tuhan je tau betapa remuk-redamnya hati dia
(Yelah, kalau bini orang lain dah lama kot pegi serang the other woman)
So, slowly she built her inner strength
Take care of her kids, nak make sure diorang jadi orang berjaya
Treat the husband like a king
Share a roof dengan "adik" baru dia
Take care of the anak tiri until anak sendiri rasa merajuk
(Yelah, kalo jadi apa-apa mesti orang cakap ko dera anak tu)
Macam mana dia boleh maintain baik dan sabar
Only God knows
Only God knows

Fast forward 15 years
Anak-anak semua dah berdikari
Tuhan uji lagi
In the form of an ailing husband
Yang tidak mampu berdiri di atas kaki sendiri, literally
Bini muda bagi macam-macam alasan untuk lari
So what did this woman do?
She dropped everything for the man she loves
To be at his every beck and calls
Worrying herself to death at any negative signs
Crying in joy at every positive little progress
A companion in those many sleepless nights
A dedicated nurse besides the hospital bed
Sabar buat kesekian kalinya
Which made me think..
If I ever fall sick and helpless, can I name somebody who would do that for me?
If I'm in her situation, would I be able to do what she did?
Kenapa dia begitu sabar?
Then I found the answer
She must have loved him more than she loves herself
That's how she went through all these years
She loves him more than she loves herself

Wanita itu
Ku doakan yang terbaik untuknya
After all she's been through
Ya Allah, kekalkanlah dia dalam bahagia
In life and the hereafter

Wanita itu adalah ibuku
I may not have your patience mom
But I promise to love more than I love myself
Because that's about the best thing I learned from you
I've been wanting to write this since long time ago
Please don't make me remove this post from my blog
I love you mom


P/S: Everyday's a Mother's Day


- Posted using BlogPress

1 comment:

Mamadina said...

u made me cry :(

Related Posts with Thumbnails