TROMBONE

I finally bought my own trombone for this small orchestra group that my friend gathered for old times' sake. First time playing after 7 years last nite. I still have it in me, albeit being clueless most of the time. We had an MPO guy helping us out last night, that was really good.
TEA EGG

Not really a big fan of tea but once in a while I like to have some fancy loose tea leaves or flower tea. All I have to do is just put the leaves or flowers inside the tea egg and let it seep. Another thing that I do is I put some ginger in there and put the egg in a pot of normal tea. Add a little bit of honey, and voila - perfect drink to make your headache disappear.
TUESDAY
Which is today. Which always start with a meeting. Argggghhhh
Ta-ta

I finally bought my own trombone for this small orchestra group that my friend gathered for old times' sake. First time playing after 7 years last nite. I still have it in me, albeit being clueless most of the time. We had an MPO guy helping us out last night, that was really good.
TEA EGG

Not really a big fan of tea but once in a while I like to have some fancy loose tea leaves or flower tea. All I have to do is just put the leaves or flowers inside the tea egg and let it seep. Another thing that I do is I put some ginger in there and put the egg in a pot of normal tea. Add a little bit of honey, and voila - perfect drink to make your headache disappear.
TUESDAY
Which is today. Which always start with a meeting. Argggghhhh
Ta-ta
No comments:
Post a Comment