I feel bad for my parents especially since they have to be stucked in the apartment while I go to work. I was depressed at first but now am more accepting to that fact.
Hopefully there'll be some time between operations an waiting on cement for me to take them cuti-cuti malaysia...kesian...their colleagues from semenanjung kept telling them that raya di Kuching lagi meriah..
Huhu...since nak raya di sini, there are certain things that I need to get for my bachelor pad:
1. New dining chairs - right now I have 3 broken chairs and 3 wobbly ones...buat malu je
2. Convertible kitchen workbench / trolley...mom tends to mess up my kitchen with her activities..hehe..been wanting this for 2 years already, just can't justify it until right now :P
3. Cutleries...I have some nice fork and spoons reserved for guests' use..but just need some more..
4. Cake tier / serving plate
5. Cookies container - this one mom said she'll bring
6. Curtains for my sliding door - I just need to feel the raya mood la, I think the depression is going to come back when it's Raya and reality kicks in..huhu

- Posted using BlogPress
No comments:
Post a Comment