Took this selfie during my travel in Goa last year
Being there was like transported back to the hippies era
Where everybody walks around without a sense of time
high on weeds, waking up on the beach not knowing how they got there
It's not Patong Beach crazy though,
just that when you are here
you just let time passes by
without much worry in your head
maybe that's the reason I have that insanely happy smile
oh how I wish I can rewind time to go back to this very moment
to have that glint in my eyes
to feel the light in my heart
or to fast forward to happier times
but time travel is not yet possible
hence life has to be faced
one day at a time
"The enduring life is the one that begins once we awaken from this world. And it is in that awakening that we realize................it was only a dream."

No comments:
Post a Comment