Alhamdulillah, dah 3 hari kita berpuasa...actually nak cerita kisah sehari sebelum berpuasa hari tu....I had TC temankan, tolong makan dan bayarkan dessert di Ben's....hehehehe orang depressed nak makan several types of desserts but don't want to bear the consequences sorang²..
Sape yang pernah pergi Ben's taula that they have this table topic cards to kill time while waiting for your order or it's a first date and you mati kutu nak cakap apa....so this question came up:
IF YOU CAN GO BACK IN TIME AND RE-LIVE ONE DAY OF YOUR LIFE, WHICH DAY WILL IT BE?
I was expecting TC to answer one of the days that he spent with the love of his life, but instead he said New Zealand....auwwww....seriously made my day...the true meaning of friendship. There were 5 of us... albeit 2 orang join lambat sikit tapi tertinggal flight we all had fun...semua pun single masa tu, carefree...I was off-dating for more than 2 years (by choice) and 2 out of 5 of us don't really believe in love (not going to mention which ones!)... we rented a 1980's wagon that is still in good condition and I drove most of the time (sebab badan montel nak duduk berimpit 3 orang kat belakang tak best)
Too bad I can only dream of having a nice long vacation for the time being..........drilling uols! Raya pun aku sambut di KL aje...
NZ, Sept 2011
No comments:
Post a Comment