make my day :)

Friday, November 27, 2009

Che-re-wetts


I'm back in my hometown for Aidiladha, and after that for a week long semi-backpacking trip with my siblings. We have got most of the important things sorted out. However, I might have scrimped on our meal budget when I did the costing for the trip (yes, I have a spreadsheet for every trip that I go to…but never print and bring it to the actual trip)….so, now we have to survive on USD8/day….for each person…my friend said it's do-able at the risk of getting stomach discomfort…aishh, pandai-pandaila nanti….kalau tak, makan belalang jela.

Last nite, kitorang semua tido lambat…I brought Mr Wii back home and everyone had a great time playing with it. Then, berborak-borak sambil tengok my sis packing….sempat jugak dia tunjuk baju-baju that she prepared for majlis khatam quran, for makan nasi temuan…yada yada. Dan sempat jugak ntah macam mana ntah, my mum told me I'm being cerewet when it comes to guys. I just told her that it is my right to be cerewet and I will eventually find my guy. I know she meant well and just want my happiness, but happiness can be found in more ways than one. So far, memang ingin dicintai tapi belum sedang ingin bercinta. Ada orang nak tapi myself tak nak pun tak jalan jugak kan? Vice versa. Doa-doa jelah ek supaya hati ini terbuka and for the right guy to come along. Hehehehehe…

On another note, nothing special about raya haji in Kuching, apart from the takbir and prayers at the mosque, and the ibadah kurban of course. As it is in most part of Sarawak. Kalau di Miri, gengOn another note, nothing special about raya haji in Kuching, apart from the takbir and prayers at the mosque, and the ibadah kurban of course. As it is in most part of Sarawak. Kalau di Miri, geng-geng perantau akan buat open house….so memang makan until pecah perut. Anyway, I'm happy to be home and meet my family. Maybe we'll go and catch "New Moon" at MBO. It's THE place to go for movies in Kuching now. I'm not comparing it to the poor cinema yang ntahapehapentah dan ada tikus di you-know-where….but it's really in top quartile compared to the big cinemas that you have in big cities. Hopefully they'll maintain it.

That's all I have for now…Selamat Hari Raya Aidiladha kawan-kawan.

Lia suhn hao-y. Juab kh'nia th'nagy krao-y.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails