make my day :)

Monday, November 23, 2009

this list is for my own reference/use

Alhamdulillah and congratulations to my good friends Mila & Idin...on the newest addition to the family, a baby girl named Aisya borned on 23rd Nov, 5.30 pm... dah sepasang dah anak diorang ni, hoepfully Hamdani will grow up as the sweet protective brother to baby Aisya. Kalau sempat nanti Aunty Akak pegi melawat korang ok....

a lot of my friends are expecting to be parents tak lama lagi...I think I have to start writing a list, so that it's easier to keep track of them....hmmm....this is what I can recall from my mind...if I missed any names, let me know.

really soon:

- Amir & Baiy
- Din & Shila
- Sue & Zaini
- Ejan & Rosli

2010:

- Peon & Zeff
- Yayee & Bojed
- Zue & Nashar
- Dyg Afiza & hubby
- Irda & hubby

eh...bila dah tulis list macam sikit la pulak....hmmm....

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails