If I LIKE a person:
- I will keep it quiet.
- I will tell my close friends instead, coz I need to share/vent it.
- It can be a secret as long as I can keep it…months, years, depends.
- I will only hope for chance meeting, but will not make actual attempt to meet him, in fact, I might run away coz I want to avoid blushing in front of him (my face easily gets red).
- If I found something that I really like, I will let my friends who I think have the same interest know about it and share the excitement…. while wondering whether the person that I like fancy the same thing too…
- With friends, I feel happy when we hang out and look forward for the next get-together session….with the person that I like, I’m happy just to know that he’s happy…
- I’m polite (so I thought la) and I don’t speak like a gangster in front of the person I like.
- If I actually tell that person I like him, it will mean that I like him so much that it burdens me to keep the feeling inside. Usually this will mean that I don’t care whatever will happen as long as I get it out of my head and be done with it.
- The longest I’ve hold a crush on somebody is 8 years during high school all the way until graduation….by the time that person found out that he likes me, I don’t feel the same way anymore. That’s when I told him about the crush I had. My bad.
No propa-propa. Me no like it.
No comments:
Post a Comment