Raya this year is a bit different..
1. For some reasons, the preparatory work is completed earlier than usual, no last minute baking for yours truly..(even though I still haven't pasang langsir, and it's 9.30 pm on the 1st of Syawal)
2. We didn't go to one particular kampong this raya…not because I don't want to, but coz dad didn't feel like it…so we went back home at 4pm and slept afterwards..macam orang Arab la pulak…for the past years, tengah malam baru balik ke rumah…
3. Dapat hadiah kuih raya dari seseorang..
4. Kitorang beraya dengan sangat fluorescentnya, kaler hijau pucuk pisang
5. Half of the reasons why my dad malas nak sambung jalan raya, pegi rumah Mak Uda, kaler baju kitorang sama dengan sarung kusyen diorang, pegi rumah Pak Tua, sama dengan kaler dinding rumah yang baru dicat, pegi rumah my mom's colleague, sama kaler ngan baju anak-anak dia…alahai…and the fact that baju aku asyik tersangkut didn't help much either..
6. Spent a lot on makeup….hehehe, and influenced my sis to do so too
7. On hari raya ke-7, ada rombongan merisik akan datang, for my sis….my parents were inviting my uncles and aunties to come over (coz it's the tradition in our family to bermuafakat and meeting ramai-ramai hal nikah kahwin ni)…so of course, these are what they said…
"Siapa, Amal ke?"
"La…kena langkah bendul ke?"
"Dapat cincin free la kau macam ni…"
To which I answered,
"No langkah-langkah bendul, no cincin-cincin…for all that we know I might get married earlier than her."
(InsyaAllah dan dengan doa ke hadrat Ilahi)
8. My cousin, a really hot, good looking police officer, one year older than me, but still single, recently adopted a baby girl…cantik wooo, anak orang Kelantanese-Siam, the single mum couldn't pay off the hospital bills and couldn't afford to support the baby…I decided I want to adopt too….and my parents have no objection about it…my cousin is also going to go for the relactation program so she can be ibu susu for the baby ( I wrote something on breastfeeding in earlier posts). My mum said at least kalau aku ada baby, aku tak merayap sangat dan tak travel ke hulu ke hilir macam orang tak sedar diri.
The baby's name is Batrisya Ariana.
Mine is going to be Melati.
InsyaAllah
Selamat Hari Raya, Minal Aidil Wal Faizin
P/S: Gotta run run run…practice for 10km, daym
2 comments:
seriously ur gonna adopt?wow~
yeah, but not in the really near future...gonna give another 1 year before doing that...
Post a Comment