idio·syn·crasy noun pl. idiosyncrasies -·sies 1. the temperament or mental constitution peculiar to a person or group 2. any personal peculiarity, mannerism, etc. 3. an individual reaction to a drug, food, etc. that is different from the reaction of most
make my day :)
Monday, March 29, 2010
AFUNDI
3 days back, my mak angkat called me and asked why I haven't been to her house for a long time (actually it's like 2 weeks). So, with the remaining few hours of the weekend, I went to her house. They were watching Akademi Fantasia 8. I don't follow this season at all, coz none of the contestants interest me. But my mak angkat is very excited to watch it because one of the contestants look like his late son who passed away 3 years ago. The guy's name is Shahir. He is a member of the nasyid group Saujana. My mak angkat said that the way Shahir smiles and his gaze reminds her very much of arwah. She was quite stricken when Shahir was announced as one of the bottom three. Thankfully, Shahir is safe this week from being eliminated. She asked us to vote for him so that he can stay and she can watch him longer. I think that is an easy enough thing to do. One vote costs RM0.50. Any of you friends out there interested, type AFUNDI SHAHIR to 32999 or if u want to vote for 3/5/10 votes, type AFUNDI5 SHAHIR to 32999.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment