Before I start my story, I just want to say that I'm homesick right now. It has been 32 days since I was last in my hometown and 18 days since I last board a plane...*luahan jiwaku yang sengsara dan merindu ibu...huhu*
Hence, being "sebatang kara" in Miri, together with friends, we tried to fill the void of the weekends that we have to spend here, as much as we can. One of such activities is "merayau" at the malls...and that was what I did last weekend with my friends, TC & Miss E.
Miss E picked me up around 2.30pm and then TC from his place. Since we couldn't come to a mutual agreement on watching movie or singing at the karaoke "jamban"....so we just had lunch at KFC, and window shop at Boulevard & Bintang MegaMall...sangat fun ok.....Miss E bought a lot of things that day and she swears not to go window shopping again....hahaha....dia ni pun satu, aku cakap benda ni, benda tu elok....dia beli...(which also makes me happy because seeing people buy things that I like give me the same satisfaction as if I'm the one buying it myself... ;P )...actually, I was also hunting for a nice pair of sandals at Bata for leisure use, but of coursela it was Miss E who came out of the shop with an extra carry bag..(karma has it that everytime I really want to look for something, I will never find one that I like and suitable for me)...
So, after all that shopping Miss E was saying out lod that she has shopped too much.
Miss E: I've spent more than RM200 in less than an hour!
me: itula pasal...aku pun belum beli apa-apa sangat.
TC: (to me) That is because you're influencing her laa....the DEVIL. You.
Miss E: But she sounds convincing that I just have to listen to her.
TC: That's why....you see, DEVILS ARE CONVINCING....that's what DEVILS do!
**tetiba rasa diri dibandingkan dengan syaitan dan tak tau nak rasa amused , flattered atau marah**
me: See....E listens to me and she looks good....you, never listen to me and....tengokla sendiri **I made a reference to his overall appearance and selekehness. Enough said.**
Anyway, I like my friends the way they already are. At least none of the people I called friends are the pompous, pretentious type. And that includes YOU, whoever is reading this... :)
2 comments:
Tajuk yang buat aku tertekan okeh....
why la?
Post a Comment