make my day :)

Thursday, March 25, 2010

the beauty of a moment in time... :)

I just luurrve this photo and I really really want to share it here......this was taken during my sister's engagement day on Feb 14th.....at the very right is my mum, and my aunt is at the middle.....I'm leaning my chin on my little sister's head....the lady in green is my cousin and the baby girl is hers....for some reason, I call the baby Mulan Jameela. The other chubby girl is Athirah, another niece of mine....I love chasing her around and playing with her everytime I see her.....sangat comel ok....and she knows how to act like a 'latah' person even though she's not actually 'latah'.....note that the color of the pelamin matched the color of my dress more than it did my sister's....that was unintentional, as I didn't even know that there's going to be a pelamin when I packed and went on the flight....I was so busy being the runner of the day, that I didn't even put on makeup as I planned to...~sigh....tengok gambar ini bikin hati saya jadi rindu.....


*more pics in my sis' FB page

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails