make my day :)

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Karipap-Karipap Cinta

I just got back from another weekend in Kuching....yeah, I went back for 2 straight weekends...since everyone is there and the next time I'll be back is at the end of June...so, why not?

My uncle and his family spent some time with us over the weekend. Zhafri stayed the whole weekend in our house to play video games with Adin. It's so nice to see my uncle, aunt and my cousins happy, even though I know deep down in their hearts they really, really miss Zharif.

When they came to my house to pick up Zhafri, the girls and my aunt were very excited to tell me their latest news.

"Kak Long, Kak Long, kitorang beli buku cerita baru!"

"Oh yeah...buku apa?"

"Karipap-Karipap Cinta."

"Hahahaha....bestnya title.Best ke buku tu?"

"Tak baca lagi. Ada kat rumah. Kitorang beli sebab muka girl dekat cover buku tu macam Kak Long."

"Hmmmmm.....harus kucari buku itu."

So, as soon as I reached Miri, I googled the book. Apparently, it's quite popular....they're printing the 3rd edition in less than a month and a proposal of turning it into a movie is currently in progress....but, the likeness of the covergirl and me? I'll let you people see for yourself. One thing for sure....I think one of us needs to lose the double chin. Hehehehehe





3 comments:

R-B-I said...

Hahahaha cutenya tajuk....awak pun cute...

awesome blossom said...

hahahahaha, tudung pun sama kaler okayyy

~Am said...

hehe, purposely letak tudung sama kaler..

Related Posts with Thumbnails