make my day :)

Monday, May 3, 2010

tak sabar rasanya nak menginjak umur 30

hahahaha....some people might think I'm out of my mind by reading that subject....but, no worries...I'm still me....takde tanda-tanda buang tebiat, dan insyaAllah umur saya mungkin akan mencecah 97 walaupun starting from age 89 I will be bedridden / limited mobility / disabled, etc (that's another different story, which I rather not dwell on)....

so, why I wanna be 30?

- I've been embracing my age lately, by putting my full birthday (date, month, year) on my Facebook profile...
- by that time, I don't need to pay anymore for the short term invesments that I made when I was 25....that will leave some RMxxxx at my disposal
- hopefully, I'll get to reap some benefits as well
- I have a feeling that 30 is a good age for me to start a business.
- by then, I might have slowed down and in a healthy stable relationship. (yeay!)
- if I continue taking care of myself...I might look 20. That will mean I look 10 years younger than my real age....(kalau sekarang orang cakap aku umur 20, baru 7 tahun je bezanya....hahahaha...takde kes).
- I might get promoted and would be earning much more than I am now.
- I would have a little munchkin to play with....tak kesahla anak buah ke anak sendiri kan...
- more mature, wiser and refined me...at the moment, I'm still a work in progress.
- more smiling lines will appear.....as a prove of how much I've smiled and laughed!!
- will be renewing my passport in 2012, a month after I turn 30 ....new adventures and beyond!!!

bestnya jadi 30!!!!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails