make my day :)

Thursday, May 6, 2010

tagged by cik semut

10 Things That Make Me Happy / Put a Smile on My Face


1. When my friends act childish in a cute/amusing sort of way.

2. When my parents act childish in a cute/amusing sort of way.

3. When people make remarks on how glowing I look and/or think I'm the younger sister.

4. Discovering new places.

5. When the person I have a crush on put comments on my facebook page.

6. When I have time to enjoy a morning of watching the DVD I like (which rarely happen nowadays).

7. When I get recognition for a job well done.

8. Hanging out with friends and family.

9. Free stuffs and cheap air tickets.

10. Being at peace with myself.


I'm tagging: Everybody in my blog list at the left side.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails