make my day :)

Sunday, May 30, 2010

you choose it,
win or lose it,
love is never quite the same,
I love you,
now I lost you,
don't feel bad,
you're not to blame

so kiss me goodbye
and I'll try not to cry
all the tears in the world
won't change your mind

this song brought me to tears...tak kisahla whether I'm singing it or playing it with the orchestra...
adododoiiiii.....just finished talking to my sister...adalah cerita nya yang membuatkan aku rasa sayu dan keliru...anyway, the best way is to just keep going on with life and make myself happy....amal, amal...berapa lama lagi nak jadi macam ni....I know I have to open my heart one day....but keeping it under covers doesn't mean I haven't move on...sometimes moving on means just to be happy with yourself, and yes, I'm happy by myself...sampai dah ke tahap melebih-lebih dah...is it because I need a proper closure? Isn't the end is the end, no matter what? 

Jika benar cinta itu masih ada dan rindu itu masih terselit di hatimu, berikan semula kepadaku agar kau tidak perlu membawanya ke mana-mana. Jodoh bukan kita yang menentukannya....aku redha dengan takdir.

Wah wah, jiwang karat la pulak aku ni. Dahla anak dara ni tak senonoh pukul 9 pagi baru bangun.....need to get up shower and discover San Antonio, peeps! Bunyi barge on the river tour kat bilik ni sudah memanggil-manggil...so, chalo!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails