So, Pak Jamil decided to drag me along to the meeting, even though I have not finished the work that he asked me to do (I still have to prepare a couple of slides though)....
Just after I sent an email to book my flight and accommodation for the one day meeting, the lead for the other project I'm working on asked me to go to KL for a one-week workshop. I can only go for 3 days only though, since I'm taking Thursday & Friday off coz my sis' wedding will be on that weekend! He said OK.
I will still keep my end of the promise though to finish my report. Which means I only have until Saturday to do what I need to do since I'll be flying back to Kuching from KL....Aghhh! Need to fast forward my facial session la nampaknye, I have some big zits popping due to lack of sleep and hormones..
After work, I went to Bintang with Zuma to buy this:
The colours that I chose are similar to those in the picture except for the green one... they're a good addition to the eye and cheek colours that I already have. And at RM18 each (and if you buy 3 free 1 pulak tu) it's really a good deal. The pallete box is also on promotion, 40% off with any purchase. Zuma bought a lipstick for RM18 as well and I added a liquid concealer to my loot coz it's also RM18. Please take note that some of the colours might already be out of stock now (yelah, jualan murah mestila orang berebut nak beli).
Anyway, I didn't get the free canvas makeup bag like my friends got, coz the offer is only until last weekend. Bukan rezeki. The slanted blusher brush in Stage costs RM90, so I just bought a similar brush from Elianto. RM13 je, murah kan? But of course, the feel and the look of it really looks like the difference between RM90 and RM13. Takpela...I really have to watch my budget until next year anyway dan bukannya pakai selalu pun.
Oklah...have to wash this make up off my face. Macam-macam sales girl tu test kat muka aku tadi. Hajat di hati nak spend 10 minit, jadi sejam kat situ. Good nite.

No comments:
Post a Comment