make my day :)

Friday, July 23, 2010

saya rindu (I'm missing something)

The thing that I really, really miss the most since I started going out of Miri during the weekends is....


ROAD TRIPPING WITH FRIENDS!!!

This picture is taken from Rush's blog, Tepak Sireh.....we went for a road trip/camping to Loagan Bunut (but we stayed in the National Park's hostel).....ala-ala Camel Trophy...to those who want to go down the memory lane with me, click this link to Rush's entry.

P/S: there's a lot more things that I miss actually, like lepak-lepak at the beach doing nothing...

6 comments:

@xiM said...

hai am!!
tak taw plak u ada blog..:)
anyway,do Keep in touch yaa..:)

~Am said...

azim, am keeping it low-key...takleh public² sangat

Stilla Royazrie said...

dear ktk org mirikah??? mak mek org miri koh...hehhehe..=)

~Am said...

kamek orang kuching...kerja jak di miri. :P

Unknown said...

hye am,
hihihi,
owh org kuching yer,
br nie ingat nak bercuti ke kuching,
tapi x jadi sbb x brapa shat,
hurm....

sedeyyy

~Am said...

itulah, i ada baca kat ur blog pasal trip kch yg tak jadi tu...takpe, lain kali boleh plan lagi, insyaAllah

Related Posts with Thumbnails