My friend Anis did this in her blog, so I pun nak tiru dia la....hehehehehe <3 <3
Face: oily/combination/sensitive/acne-prone skin (aku letak close up lubang hidung ku di sini sekali)
Main problems: zits, zits, zits and dry cheeks
Skincare:
Cleanser: Skin Food Black Sugar Foaming Cleanser, Skin Food Aloe Vera Face Wash (I’ve been using Skin Food products for more than a year now and I love it!)
Eye makeup remover: Simple Eye Make-Up Remover, Loreal Gentle Make Up Remover
Scrub: I have been advised not to use scrub but to use other methods of exfoliation (i.e mask).
Toner: Skin Food Parsley & Mandarin Toner
Serum / Essence: Skin Food Parsley & Mandarin Essence, Skin Food Peach Sake Pore Minimising Essence
Moisturizer: Skin Food Peach Sake Moisturizer, Skin Food Parsley & Mandarin Moisturizer (I used to skip this before, since I hate the feel of moisturizer with my oily skin....but Skin Food moisturizers agree well with me!)
Eyes: Skin Food Snow Tea Eye Serum (just started using this few months ago sebab terasa diri dah tua, but this Snow Tea range is more for youth skin, sepatutnya kalau umur dah lebih 25 kena guna the Salmon range for eyecare).
Masks: Skin Food Sheet Masks pelbagai perisa (my favorite is Herb Salad, Sea Vegetable, Potiron Au Lait and White Chocolate), Skin Food Papaya Yogurt wash-off Mask, Dermalogica Skin Hydrating Mask (this is also a quick remedy for tired eyes and chapped lips), Dermalogica Anti-Bac Mask.
Treatment: Facial sebulan sekali kat Dermalogica untuk membuang noda degil di wajah. (with muka kertas pasir macam aku ni, I need some professional help).
*The Skin Food Tea Tree Range & Parsley and Mandarin Range are great for problem/acne-prone skin. Another best-selling product from Skin Food is also their tinted BB cream (sunblock, tapi I tak pakai this one, coz tak main panas sangat, sekali sekala gelap apa salahnya).
For more information: www.skinfood.sg
Makeup:
Face: Miyami Compact Powder from Cosway in Light shade (murah je dan aku pakai hari-hari pergi office sebab sangat best! Thanks Farina sebab cakap pasal bedak ni in her blog), Averine Smooth Silk Liquid Foundation in Natural, Averine Loose Powder in Natural, Stage Loose Powder in Natural
Blusher : Pipi saya memang dah agak pink (thanks to years of dealing with teenage pimples), so memang tak pakai blusher. But I have a light pink one I bought from Stage.
Eye-colours: neutral earthy base with dark colours on the outer corner. (I have those from Stage and Maybelline).
Eye-Liner : Stage eye-liner in black. Easy to apply and remove.
Mascara: For biasa-biasa use, the telescopic mascara from L'oreal.....for volume, Hypnose from Lancome (dapat free, adik saya kasi).... kalau rajin, kepitla dulu bulu mata sebelum apply mascara.
Lip colours: Stage – Red hue; Catherine (Zeta-Jones), Pinkish hue; Cameron (Diaz), Maybelline Lip Smooth in 04Raspberry (been using it since 2003), Bioglo Cherry Pink Lip Cream from Cosway (sangat bagus)
For more products overview: www.stage-cosmetics.com
Currently hunting for: A good bronzer (sebab nak cuba try test buat shading²... diorang cakap Body Shop punya ok...)
Can’t live without: The three essentials – cleanser, toner, moisturizer. (Kalau tak mandi takpe, asal muka aku mandi). So, to those who wants to share their beauty regime, sila kan lah ye....
P/S: I'm currently trying to learn some make-up tips & tricks coz my sister asked me to beautify her during her 'majlis bertandang'....adoiyaiiii.....
Stage at Bintang Miri is having some offer that is so hard to miss!!












4 comments:
Need me to give some tips on how to do make up for brides? :-) I won't charge hehehe
Oh btw, i have tried using bronzers to do shading, tapi aku rasa mcm tak sesuai coz untuk muka bulat macam aku, i need a deeper color but less shine. What you could do is, get a darker colored foundation/powder/blusher. Currently using MAC blusher, if i am not mistaken the color is Harmony.
babe, I'm still hoping my sister will change her mind on letting me to make up her face, but apa-apa pun, u're just a phone call away kan?
aye aye....nanti aku pegi cari blusher itu...thanks!
use a slanted shading brush too, not the normal blusher brush ya! makes it much easier to shade ur face.
oh saya sangat suka dapat petua seperti ini! thanx!
Post a Comment