Firstly, nak buat disclaimer dulu; I went to see a psychic for fun ye kawan-kawan, not that I believe in it or anything like that.....this was back in April 2010, masa tu we went to Dreamworld at Gold Coast..in between rides and the dizzy after-effects, we just walked around and found this place... we saw from the window a very impressive mystical looking lady tengah cakap-cakap dengan a client, so curiosity made us went into the shop..kat dalam kedai tu jual trinkets je sebenarnya...while the consultation is done in a separate private room
TC yang banyak duit paid AUD60 for a 40 minutes consultation with this lady while I kill off time window shopping at the souvenir shops.. 40 minutes later, I found an awestruck TC standing under a tree... blabbering about how spooked he felt during his session with Madame Cleo.. details of what she told TC is not mine to disclose la kan... but it managed to influence me to pay AUD30 for a 20 minutes session pulak.
Madame Cleo is a Peruvian lady...I don't know the details of how she get to Gold Coast, but she kept saying how difficult life is for common people in Peru)...she started with asking me my name and my age, since how old I am determines which hand she should read my palm from...but since I'm in my late twenties, she read both of my hands...
Erm....nak tau ke apa yang dia cakap? Well....she said that I'm creative, I will be very successful in my career, I will travel really a lot (she said she has never seen that much travel lines on other women's hands), I will get married before I am 30, I will have a caring and supportive husband who adored me not just because I'm pretty but also because I'm smart (hahaha)...she also said that I'm very fertile and I have to be careful (sebab kat Peru kalau fertile banyak anak then susah nak jaga), but since I'll get married in my late 20's, I'll only have 3 kids: 2 boys and a girl...ahhhh...how cute, I've even picked out names for them already ;) ..
After she finished with palm-reading, we moved over to reading tarot cards. Now this is a part that I know something about. Me and my friends play tarot cards for fun, and we like to read them for things regarding our current crush to when exactly will the pipes in my bathroom burst. I can even do this kind of reading using the normal deck of cards (daun terup biasa tu). Tapi, dah lama bersara coz it started to make me feels creepy. Madame Cleo told me to ask some questions so just for fun, I asked her about the guy that I had a crush on at that time. She told me to forget it coz he doesn't like me as much. I still hang out with that guy once in a while, and yeah she was right coz I don't have a crush on him anymore now that I knew him better. She also told me that I have a secret admirer in the office. Haha. Whatever la Madame Cleo.
Madame Cleo also told me that I have a lot of good lucks that I can rub off on people.. She asked me to get her something for good luck. Sanggup tu godek-godek drawer dia cari name card. This is the last name card that she has at that time, and she gave it to me, so I can contact her anytime. Of course I thought it's just her usual gimmick...but later when I asked TC, he said he didn't get any cards and his session went quite differently as well. My session lasted 15 minutes longer than it should and I didn't even have to pay extra. She wouldn't have known that we went to Dreamworld together either, coz when I came in to meet her, TC went off to ride the Tower of Terror.
So, kesimpulan dari cerita ni, sapa-sapa nak good luck, boleh la kasik I "pengeras" ye....I promise I won't rub off my not-so-good luck (in love, so far) to you...
Have a good CNY break y'all!!!

2 comments:
ah benci ah tilikan nasib kau, semua bagus, mana tak bagus, benci mak ok....
oh tapi ko kene ingat ada kurang setahun lagi untuk kau berkahmin ok, kekekekekeke mungkinkan secret admirer ko di opis? oh....
apa2 aku mendoakan terbaik tuk kau k....
fortune telling ni bukan boleh percaya sangat....apa-apa pun concentrate kat benda2 positif je... ada 20 bulan lagi....hahahaha....amiin
Post a Comment