1. A picture of yourself with 10 facts.
#1 My name is derived from an Arabic word that means "my dreams", "my ambitions" - indeed, living up to my namesake is something that I put a lot of effort on.
#2 AMidALa is a nickname I used during the mIRC days... taken after the Queen's character in Star Wars, of course. There's another story on why I typed it that way. I knew my first love on mIRC even though he's in the same class with me during matriculation. He gave me a ring with "Anakin" engraved on it. Huhu... jiwang karats tahap gabans...
#3 I'm a Libra, hence I have the tendency to think that I'm a well-balanced person, which also explains my indecisive and fickle-mindedness.
#4 In my entire life, I've been really, really in love 3 times. You know the kind of love that makes your heart jump, if you die I'm going to bawl my eyes out kind of thing?
#5 But, I think my emotional quotient right now is quite close to that of a heartless b****h.
#6 I was born with a condition called talipes calcaneus. Alhamdulillah, there are people who took care of me so I don't have to live with it my whole life.
#7 Hence, I have the tendency to trip on my foot while doing nothing. And that's why I walk quite fast because if I walk slowly, the chance for me to trip is higher. :)
#8 I've been living separately from my parents since I'm 12 years and 2 months old. So, I'm quite independent.
#9 I like to listen to traditional music with all its pantuns, dondang sayangs an the likes of it. I led my school's pantun team and we won second place in the state level ( we lost to the upper sixth formers who took sastera). For my wedding, I want to have a "bermukun" group to come and entertain.
#10 I don't call myself a Malay despite what's written on my identity card...when people ask me what am I, they will get a bit of anthropology lessons of the different natives of Sarawak. Again, I think a lot of Sarawakians don't call themselves Malay anyway, despite what's written on the IC.

No comments:
Post a Comment