I was having this conversation with my sis the other day....sambil drive sambil berangan nak beli BMW and of course my long list of places that I want to go.. she just nodded her head disinterestedly, saying that for her, she has a lot of different other things in mind.
Well..I guess when you're single, the mindset is just different. I'm in a job that I'm not passionate about, but apparently some people has the perception that I'm good at what I do. Only God knows how I have to force my brain and my stubborn heart to meet their expectation. I mentioned to my parents a few times that in a few years, I don't mind taking a pay cut to work in the government sector. They told me it's not a good idea.
So, I guess at the mean time, I just have to suck it up and try to make the best out of this life. Hence all the ridiculous targets. It makes me feel like I have a goal that I'm working for. Nak kumpul duit untuk kahwin, well....boyfriend pun takde, so it's not really a tangible target, so couldn't care more about that. Mak angkat aku sampai cakap kat aku, "Bukan semua lelaki tak elok." Tengokla macam mana ye, makcik.
Hidup orang bujang, macam ni lah. Lagi-lagi sekarang ni macam busy giler, and I have to divide my focus pulak tu. It's difficult enough for me to focus on one thing, and now I have to do three? Lillahi ta'ala je la.
Well..I guess when you're single, the mindset is just different. I'm in a job that I'm not passionate about, but apparently some people has the perception that I'm good at what I do. Only God knows how I have to force my brain and my stubborn heart to meet their expectation. I mentioned to my parents a few times that in a few years, I don't mind taking a pay cut to work in the government sector. They told me it's not a good idea.
So, I guess at the mean time, I just have to suck it up and try to make the best out of this life. Hence all the ridiculous targets. It makes me feel like I have a goal that I'm working for. Nak kumpul duit untuk kahwin, well....boyfriend pun takde, so it's not really a tangible target, so couldn't care more about that. Mak angkat aku sampai cakap kat aku, "Bukan semua lelaki tak elok." Tengokla macam mana ye, makcik.
Hidup orang bujang, macam ni lah. Lagi-lagi sekarang ni macam busy giler, and I have to divide my focus pulak tu. It's difficult enough for me to focus on one thing, and now I have to do three? Lillahi ta'ala je la.
No comments:
Post a Comment