Today was spent with my family. My dad datang from Kuching untuk terima anugerah for his school. The ceremony is going to be held in Merlimau and the troops from Sarawak are staying in Allson Klana Resort Seremban for a night.
So me and my bro decided that we'll go to the airport and see if it's OK to kidnap him and spend some time together. After breakfast at the Wangsa Walk area, my friends dropped me off at Sri Rampai LRT station so that I can meet my brother at the Universiti LRT station. Since my bro lambat bangun, I decided to roam a few stations up and record the amount of time needed to travel from station to station.
I've mentioned before that I'm looking for a place that is near LRT station since I don't plan to drive to work. So there's a few places that I consider and listed out its pros and cons, and the travel time (on LRT) also need to be included in the list. Starting from Sri Rampai, here's the rest of my journey today. I only marked the stations that I am considering though:
12.17 : Move from Sri Rampai (Desa Putra Condo) - very convenient, the LRT station is within the compound of the condo itself. 10-15 minutes walk to Wangsa Walk.
12.26 : Jelatek (Seri Maya & Kampung Warisan) - my favorite area if I'm going to stay at this side of KL, but not whole-heartedly rasa macam tu....tak tau kenapa
12.32 : Ampang Park (office #1)... kalau duduk kat Seri Maya, sekejap je dah sampai opis kan?
12.33 : KLCC (office #2)... used to be my least favorite shopping mall
12.43 : KL Sentral (Suasana Sentral, Loft, etc) ... the rent is expensive la and I don't feel at home in that area.
12.45 : Bangsar - just in case I chose a place that is not within walking distance from LRT station, I might park my car here and take the train into the city.
12: 50 : Universiti (Bangsar South Park Residences, Vista Angkasa) - stayed in Vista Angkasa for 3 years when I was a student, so it's really close to my heart.. the area might have been renamed Bangsar South and the property rental prices might have sky-rocketed...but to me it will always be Kerinchi / Pantai Dalam area...
12:58 : Taman Paramount (Paramount View Condo) - new one, baru bukak...okla jugak... dekat dengan OU, The Curve semua
Hmmmm.... I wonder which one I would choose?
No comments:
Post a Comment